Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Orange Essential Oil

Orange Oil Helps Whiten Teeth
 
"I heard that Orange oil could help whiten teeth.  Since I used to brush with just baking soda, I added a few drops of Young Living Orange oil to the small orangeamount of baking soda I had sprinkled in my hand.  I mixed it into a paste with my toothbrush.  Not only do my teeth feel much cleaner but they are also whiter.  I do this about twice a week.  Of course, I use Dentarome Plus on the other 5 days."

~Catherine Eberhart
 
Orange Oil Benefits
For scabies: Orange oil contains d-limonene, which helps in killing scabies and works better than lemon juice or lemon oil.


For nervous system: Orange oil is beneficial in treatment of depression, irritability, anxiety, sadness, and insomnia.


For circulatory system: Its helps in treatment of edema and cellulite with help of orange oil massage.

For digestive system: Treats dyspepsia, indigestion, flatulence, and gastric spasm. Relieves constipation, treats diarrhea, and eliminates toxins.

For furniture: Orange oil is used in furniture cleaning due to its anti-grease properties and works better than lemon oil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Use Orange Oil
 
1. Take in Capsules internally. Put 6-10 drops in a gel cap.

2. Apply topically; use in massage oil. Citrus Oils are photosensitive. If you are going to be out in the sun avoid applying Orange oil to skin that will be sun-exposed.

3. Add to water for a refreshing drink and health benefits. Add 1 drop to a glass and then fill with 8oz of water. Avoid using plastic; Oils 'eat' petrochemicals and plastic cups or bottles can be damaged.

4. Diffuse into the air for a refreshing, uplifting scent and to cleanse the air.
Spa Mist Diffuser
spa mist diffuser display

No comments:

Post a Comment