Need Help Ordering? Contact the person who introduced you to Young Living or go to www.youngliving.org/lenneaaurilia to find these
and other oil related products.
Information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease. Every individual is different, thus what may work for one may not work for another person. Consult with the professional health authorities of your choice. Remember, taking responsibility for your health is your own personal decision: do your research and choose wisely. We commend you!
Monday, April 23, 2012
For more information or to order oils
Drink Your Water!
Do you know how much water your body needs?
Body weight / 2 = # of ounces of water to drink per day.
Ex. 120 lb. / 2 = 60. Drink 60oz of water per day!
This may sound like a lot but our bodies are 80% water. Lack of water leads to headaches, slow digestion, and long term dehydration can lead to disc problems and joint pain and inabilitiy to release unwanted weight.
Below is a suggestion on how to get your water in a delicious way, with added nutrients
AND help weight management.
H2O + YLEO = A Healthier You!
Take one empty, clean
NingXia Red bottle or any other 32- 34oz. glass or 'safe for oils' container (not plastic)
and add the following:
10 Drops YL Grapefruit Oil
10 Drops YL Lemon Oil
10 Drops YL Peppermint Oil
Fill the bottle with water. Shake Well. Drink throughout the day. This will help to cleanse the body, detoxify petrochemicals, break down fat and regulate metabolism and make you feel fantastic!
It has 'fat-dissolving' characteristics, supports digestion, helps relieve water retention and is a lymphatic decongestant. Can help fatigue and eating disorders. Cleanses the kidneys and vascular system. It uplifting; great anti-depressant.
What's Lemon Good For?
red blood cell formation
anti-fungal and anti-viral
Dissolves toxins (petrochemicals)
Contains: Vitamins A, C, B, B1, B2, B3
Supports Vascular System
REFREHSING AND INVIGORATING!
Peppermint is for Everyday!
Aids Digestion, Helps Heartburn, Nausea, Fevers, Acid Indigestion, headaches, kills parasites, anti-inflammatory. Improves Mental Acuity, Uplifting to the Spirit and Stimulates the Saiety Center of the Brain (you won't feel hungry).
NOTE: The first 5-7 days you drink the amount of water correct for your body weight you may have notice increased urination. Once the body begins to absorb the water this will cease. Think of putting water over a very dried out sponge when you first begin, the water just runs over the sponge, but once it begins to soften a little it can then absorb its capacity. The same holds true of our bodies. Be patient, you will be rewarded!
TIP: If you are attempting to release weight sniff peppermint 10 TIMES PER DAY (use a nasal inhaler if you have one or a cotton ball/pad with a few drops of oil on it, kept in a baggie). Very Powerful!
**************************************Information provided by Amy Lapp************
Friday, April 13, 2012
|Feel Better, Live Better|
|Body, Mind & Spirit|
For Improved Air Quality
"When replacing furnace or air conditioning filters I always put 15-20 drops of Purification on the new filter. When changing vacuum cleaner bags, I use 8-10 drops of Purification in the new bag. People always comment on how nice my house smells."
~Mary Finstead, Louisburg, KS
~Purification is also great for purifying negative thinking through diffusing or applying topically.
"I use RutaVaLa for stress and anxiety. My Dad and I find the aroma very pleasing and use it to fall asleep, too."
~ Sarah McDermott, Annandale, MN
"Raven oil blend helped my 7-year old so with his asthma. He had been using his inhaler 3 times a week from September to November, until I began rubbing Raven on his feet, chest, throat and ears. He has not used his inhaler since."
~Debra Roelike, St. Joseph, MN
All of today's tips come from
Aromatherapy Home Remedies from A to Z:
Sharing the Essence of Oilsby Star Moree PT, CNHP and Kari McDermott CNHP, RM
Available from Abudant Health
Thank you to Amy Lapp for providing the information.
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Young Living Frankincense Presentation Separates Fact from Fallacy
Had to share this! Click on the link above. :)
Had to share this! Click on the link above. :)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
*I have to thank my awesome up-line for always providing such insightful information and useful tips!
Nail Health with Conditioning Recipes
Debra Raybern, N.D, M.H., C.N.C., I.C.A.
Remember when the doctor used to look into your eyes and at your hands when you went in for a check-up? Why?, because our fingernails are a window into our body's health. Changes in the look, shape, or color of our finger nails can indicate a nutritional deficiency or disease somewhere in our body long before other symptoms manifest. Though your doctor may not look intensely at your nails anymore, you can use the following guide to evaluate your overall health. Don't ignore your nails; they can serve as an early warning signal for your health. If you are use to polishing your nails, give them a break, let them breath and take a look at what they are telling you.
Healthy nails are pink on the nail bed indicating a rich blood supply. Nails are made of keratin, a type of protein and sulfur. It takes approximately seven months to fully grow a fingernail, at a rate of about .05 to 1.2 millimeters a week.
The following are some of the nutritional deficiencies that can show up in the nails and a few Young Living product suggestions. Please consult your Essential Oils Reference Book and
www.oil-testimonial.com site for more ideas on balancing your health.
· White fingernails with pink coloring near the tips can be a sign of cirrhosis of the liver. If the entire nail is white it could mean kidney or liver disorders or anemia. JuvaTone, K&B
· White lines across the nail may also indicate a protein deficiency or liver disease, while white lines in a horizontal fashion may indicate heart disease, high fever or arsenic poisoning. A half white nail with dark spots on the tip could indicate a kidney disorder. JuvaTone, K&B, Pure Protein
·If the moon part of the nail area turns red, heart problems are suspect. If the moon area turns blue, then possible heavy metal poisoning or lung problems may exist. JuvaCleanse
· Cuts and cracks in nails may indicate the need for more water intake. Water with NingXia Red added
· Two white lines that do not seem to move as the nail grows indicate hypoalbuminemia which is a protein deficiency in the blood. Pure Protein Complete, Essentialzyme
· Abnormally thick nails might be due to the blood not circulating properly in the vascular system. NingXia Red, Aroma Life
· Yellow nails can mean there are problems with your liver, diabetes, respiratory disorders or problems with the lymphatic system. Core Supplements, JuvaTone, NingXia Red
· Dark nails that are flat and/or thin, or are spoon shaped, can be a sign of vitamin B(12) deficiency or anemia. Core Supplements, Super B
· Brittle nails are often a sign of iron deficiency and thyroid problems. You could also have impaired kidneys or problems with circulation. Thyromin, Endogize, Rehemogen
· Nails that are very bendable could be a sign of rheumatoid arthritis. ImmuPower, NingXia Red
· Pitted brown spots or split fingernail tips may mean you have psoriasis or that vitamin C, folic acid or protein are needed. Pure Protein, NingXia Red, Core Supplements, Super B and Super C
· Very deep blue nail beds can indicate pulmonary obstruction or emphysema. RC, NingXia Red
· Nail's that crack, peel and chip easily mean a general nutritional deficiency and insufficient hydrochloric acid production which facilitates the digestion and absorption of protein. More protein and minerals may be needed in your diet. Mineral Essence, NingXia Red, Core Supplements, Essentialzyme
· Thyroid problems can be seen in nails that are brittle, soft, shiny, without a moon, separate from the nail bed, have ridges or like a bumpy road. Thyromin, Endogize, EndoFlex
· Nails with coloring hammered brass indicate a tendency toward partial or total hair loss. NingXia Red, Endogize, Thyromin, Cedarwood and Lavender on scalp, YL shampoos & conditioners
· Flat nails can indicate Raynaud's disease. This disease affects the circulatory system, which in turn affects the limbs. It leaves hands and feet continually cold. Aroma Life, NingXia Red, Omega Blue
· Unusually wide nails that are square can mean a hormonal disorder. Endogize, Femigen, Progessence Plus
· Red skin at the very bottom of your nail bed could indicate a connective tissue disorder. BLM, Sulfurzyme, NingXia Red
· Greenish tints to nails can signify a fungal infection of the nail or a bacterial infection in the body. See fungal oils in recipe section. Additional good friendly gut bacteria - probiotics - may be indicated. Life 5
· Black splinter like bits under the nails can indicate infectious endocarditis, a serious heart infection. Inner Defense. Black bands from the cuticle outward to the end of the nail, can be an early sign of melanoma. In either case you should seek professional help immediately.
· Lack of B vitamins cause nails to become fragile, especially indicated with ridges. Lack of vitamins, minerals or protein causes hangnails. NingXia Red, Super B, Core Supplements
· Dryness and brittleness together often indicate a lack of Vitamin A and calcium. Zinc deficiencies can show up as small white spots on the nails. Iron deficiency may result in "spoon" shaped nails or vertical ridges. Core Supplements, Thyromin
· Lack of sufficient gut bacteria can contribute to nail fungal infections. Life 5, Inner Defense
Many women with not-so lovely nails often have acrylic nails glued on top of their natural nails. This is an extremely bad practice. The glues and acrylics are toxic and can penetrate into the bloodstream; the fake nails cut off oxygen to the nail making it weak and thin; and many a nail fungus had it's beginning with a manicure or pedicure. The area where the acrylic nail attaches to the natural nail bed is a breeding ground for bacteria.
For the sake of your health-let your natural nails grow out and take steps to make them strong and healthy by getting your whole body in balance. Yes, for a while you will have soft nails; keep them cut short and they will improve in a short while.
Sulfurzyme, by its very nature aids the body in ridding itself of viruses, so if you begin a regimen of Sulfurzyme and begin to feel rather puny, just reduce the amount you take and build up to 6-8 capsules per day for a healthier you. Here are a couple of simple recipes that nourish the nails.
1 jar Rose Ointment
10 drops V6 oil
4 drops geranium oil
4 drops Palo Santo
4 drops Citrus Fresh
4 drops myrrh
Scoop out Rose ointment into a stainless steel double boiler. Warm the ointment until it melts. Remove from heat and pour into glass measuring cup with a pouring spout. Add V6 oil and essential oils, swirl gently with a toothpick. Pour back into Rose ointment jar, re-label or pour into smaller jars, label and give as gifts. Using a cotton swab, apply a small amount to nail bed and massage in, twice daily.
2 tbls beeswax
2 tbls cocoa butter
3 tbls jojoba oil*
1 tbls grape seed oil*
20 drops essential oils-rose, carrot, rosemary, geranium and sandalwood-4 drops each.
* In place of these two oils you can substitute 4 tbls V6 oil.
Combine beeswax, cocoa butter and jojoba oil in a saucepan and warm on low heat in a double-boiler until cocoa butter and beeswax have melted. Remove from heat and add the essential oils. Stir well, let cool slightly and pour into jars. Use a Q-tip swab or orange stick to get a small amount of the cream from the jar. Apply to nails and massage with your fingers.
Quick Nail Growth Oil
10 drops Frankincense
10 drops Lemon oil
10 drops Myrrh
Combine in a small vial or bottle. Apply with a paint brush to bare nails twice per day.
Other nail health tips:
Oils that soften cuticles: Eucalyptus & Peppermint
Oils for fungal infections: Melaleuca alternafolia, oregano, Purification, Thieves, thyme, Ravensara.
Naturopath, Master Herbalist, Nutritional Consultant, Internationally Certified Aromatherapist
Author of Gentle Babies - - Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Childbirth, Babies and Young Children
For ordering information contact Lennea at 843-655-0555 or at firstname.lastname@example.org