Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to Nature
Essential Quick Tips
Pets Love Oils Too!
by Amy Lapp
Special Pet EditionApril 2012
helichrysum
Wounds Healed With Oils in 5 Days

 "My two huskies live outside and are tethered. I have learned early in my breeding career that huskies feel more secure tethered. Sometimes they have problems with their chains. This was the case with Snowball. He acquired two wounds on  the inner aspect of his upper right foreleg. I treated him with Helichrysum and Rose Ointment. I am happy to say that after 5 days of treatment the wounds totally healed up. I did not have to use the antibiotic the vet  recommended. Thank you for these wonderful products which are not only very healing to humans, but also to our dear pets as well!" ~ Marsha Rizzo 
Flea Repellent 
idaho tansy

"I have six animals and chose not to poison them with harsh flea products. For the last year, I have been spraying them with a mixture of Idaho Tansy and distilled water. After comparing oils from other companies, I can see that Young Living's products are the purest and most potent available. My pets and I continue to benefit from the use of Young Living Oils." ~Liz B.

Horse Wounds Healing Using Animal Scents
 
animal scents ointment
"I am currently treating a leg wound on my 21-year-old gelding. The wound was already two months old when he came home from boarding. Two weeks of applying Animals Scents Ointment has reduced the swelling in his leg by 80% and the size of the wound has shrunk by half. The proud flesh is almost gone. It does not even appear like it will leave a scar." ~Jan E.
Bird Stays Free of Parasites with Purification 

I have a parrot, Madison, in a cage. To keep the cage free of parasites that get on purificationbird skin, I put three to four drops of Purification on the bottom of the cage, which is covered in newspaper. The cage smells clean and Madison gets the benefits of Young Living Oils. Madison's doctor thought I had Madison's cage covered in chemicals to get rid of these type of parasites, since Madison has been parasite free for 6 years. Birds have very sensitive respiratory symptoms and fumes from common household solvents and cleaners can cause a bird's death."  
~Aida Hercules-Dodaro


Need Help Ordering? Contact the person who introduced you to Young Living or go to www.youngliving.org/lenneaaurilia to find these
and other oil related products.


 
Information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice.  IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease. Every individual is different, thus what may work for one may not work for another person. Consult with the professional health authorities of your choice. Remember, taking responsibility for your health is your own personal decision: do your research and choose wisely.  We commend you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment