Friday, December 14, 2012

Do you want to be IIN?

Those of you who know me well know that I waited a long time to be able to attend The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I attended other programs for nutrition and wellness but still kept hearing IIN calling my name. So far the program has been amazing. What I love about the school and the program is that it is not just teaching me to help others and change their lives but it has truly been a God send to my life, my family, and out health.

If you think you may be interested in becoming a Certified Holistic Health Coach now is the time. IIN has given me an offer save up to $1,500 off the cost of enrollment  Friday, December 14th 

Contact me today ASAP an I will help you get this discount! PLUS, we will donate $100 to the charity of their choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment