Saturday, January 5, 2013

Potato & Cauliflower Soup...Oh my!

Once the cold weather comes around my body craves soup ALL the time! I love this creamy vegan version of Potato & Cauliflower Soup.

  • 1 tbsp Vegan margarine
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion diced
  • 1 potato diced
  • 1 head cauliflower, chopped
  • 3 cups vegetable broth
  • 2 bay leaves
  • salt & pepper to taste
  • top with a garnish of your choice: green onions, parsley, etc.
Saute the onions and garlic until softened. Add the potato and cauliflower and cook for a few minutes continually stirring. Add the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring to simmer and cook about 30 minutes.

Remove the bay leaves. Transfer to VitaMix and puree.

Season and garnish. Re-heat of necessary. I can't wait to make it again! Enjoy!

 Photo: Dinner is served!

This is based on a recipe I found by Jolinda Hackett.



No comments:

Post a Comment