Thursday, October 25, 2012

My journey...

I have considered myself a health nut/buff for some years now. It was only natural when I went on to become a Certified Nutrition & Wellness Counselor. I have enjoyed helping people make healthier lifestyle choices, lose weight, end emotional eating, and more.
I am so excited to start my new journey as a student at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition! I have some what patiently waited to enroll in this school for over 5 years. Becoming a Certified Holistic Health Coach will empower me with more knowledge to help my clients.
I love that the school focuses on bio-individuality. No 2 people are alike so why should their diet's be?? Stay tuned as I move along this journey and share life changing information with all of you. If you have any questions along the way just let me know!

Lennea

No comments:

Post a Comment