Thursday, January 5, 2012

FAST FOOD FREE FRIDAY'S! ....Now say it out loud.

I am a mother of two and a holistic health professional in the Myrtle Beach area. I consider myself a holistic mom doing the best I can to raise healthy happy children. The eating habits of my children are one of my top priorities. The eating habits of your children are becoming my priority as well. The more I learn from movies like Two Angry Moms, Fast Food Nation, and Forks Over Knives is that we are killing our children. WHY?

We are making progress and I love these little movements like MEATLESS Monday. While these are baby steps they, they are steps in the right direction.

I would like to suggest with another baby step to add FAST FOOD FREE FRIDAY's.

This is the first time in history that our children are going to be dying before their parents. Is it because we are to lazy to give them a home cooked meal with WHOLE FOODS?

Please help me spread this message and spread the word that our children's health IS important and we can make a difference.


**POST AS YOUR FACEBOOK STATUS.....FAST FOOD FREE FRIDAY'S!
Oh yeah spread the message on Twitter as well.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment