Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So simple...sooo good! Zucchini Noodles.

For the last month or so we have been enjoying a lot of zucchini noodles! It is fun to experiment with different toppings and dressings as well!

# of zucchinis vary. When it is just me and the 2 kids I use 5 decent sized zucchini. Add the husband and I will make 8-12 zucchini.

Wash and peel the skin. Use the potato peeler and make long thin strands rotating the zucchini as you peel the ribbons of zucchini. Saute the noodles in either olive oil or coconut oil (personal preference) with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.


I prefer my tomato sauce served with them but have also tried making them like broccoli and cavatelli. I sprinkle a soy Parmesan and toss with the broccoli.

My husband like to toss them with corn noodles with just a little bit of oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment