Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Health Coaching Site..Yay!

As many of you know I am a career student in addition to my holistic practice. I recently enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to further my education and share my knowledge with my clients. It has been a wonderful experience so far. I am learning amazing dietary theories, new recipes, and more. I have the pleasure of hearing AMAZING guest speakers and awesome lectures.
Check out my new site:

http://lennea-aurilia.healthcoach1.integrativenutrition.com/

I look forward to sharing all this information with you guys. If you are interested in a a FREE consultation or think you may be interested in my school and would like to ask me questions just reach out. 843-655-0555 or Soulistic.Health@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment