Thursday, November 3, 2011

This is Vaccine Awareness Week.....


IF YOU VACCINATE, ASK 8!  WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.  

This week is Vaccine Awareness Week.  In honor of this week, the following is reprinted from the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) website.

Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, over $2 billion has been awarded to children and adults for whom the risks of vaccine injury were 100%.  Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risks, which can be greater for some than others. NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about the risks and complications of diseases and vaccines and speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision.
 
If or when you vaccinate, please ask yourself the following questions.  You can download the If You Vaccinate, Ask 8 brochure online.
        1. Am I or my child sick right now?
        2. Have I or my child had a bad reaction to a vaccination before?
        3. Do I or my child have a personal or family history of vaccine reactions, neurological disorders, severe allergies or immune system problems?
        4. Do I know the disease and vaccine risks for myself or my child?
        5. Do I have full information about the vaccine's side effects?
        6. Do I know how to identify and report a vaccine reaction?
        7. Do I know I need to keep a written record, including the vaccine manufacturer's name and lot number, for all vaccinations?
        8. Do I know I have the right to make an informed choice?
If you answered yes to questions 1, 2, and 3, or no to questions 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 and do not understand the significance of your answer, you may want to review information on NVIC's website with links to other websites and resources so you can better answer these questions designed to educate consumers about the importance of making fully informed vaccine decisions.  Click here to learn more about the role of informed consent in vaccination.
 
For more information, please visit the National Vaccine Information Center at www.nvic.org

If you have vaccinated your children in the past and would like more information on detoxing the vaccines contact: soulistic.health@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment