Friday, March 16, 2012

Beating the common cold

Beating the Common Cold



Day 1: I had a runny nose and sneezing. I went home and used the following oils:
  • Breathe Again roll on and Dorado Azul on my nose and chest.
  • I also ingested a vege cap filled with drops of Oregano, Thieves, Lemon, Peppermint, Thyme and Dorardo Azul. I did this 3 times in the day.
  • I took 4 Sulfurzyme capsules before bed
  • I drank 120+ mls of Ningxia Red throughout the day
  • I sipped on Thieves tea. I make this using 2 drops of Thieves oil in hot water with 2 or 3 drops of Lemon oil and a half a lemon and a teaspoon of Honey.... I make thiis every few hours.
  • I also sprayed in my mouth the Thieves spray. It kinda numbed my throat.
  • By the evening I was feeling fine and did a 5.6km on the treadmill with interval running.
 Dorato Azul has little blue flowers, leaf turns blue on tips when it has matured. It contains many compounds that are very interesting. Alpha pinenes, to modulate brain function. Hypothalamus is the first to de-regulate hormone balance and thyroid balance. Limonene is Anti-tumoral, eucalyptol 1.8 cineol-anti inflammatory. 72% reduction in steroids with use of 1.8 cineol. Fenchone, hormone molecule, balances estrogen. terpinene 4-ol, never been seen before in an oil, remarkable oil for respiratory uses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment