Balances energies to instill courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and antispasmodic. It is very grounding and strengthening.
Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control.
Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. Stimulates the limbic part of the brain, elevating the mind and helping to overcome stress and despair. It is used in European medicine to combat depression.
Spruce (Picea mariana) opens and releases emotional blocks, fostering a sense of balance and grounding. Traditionally, it was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
Carrier Oil: Sweet Almond (Prunus dulcis)
- Diffuse, directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
- Apply 4-6 drops to wrists, chest, and base of neck, bottoms of feet, or along the spine in raindrop technique.
- When using a series of oils, apply Valor first and wait 5-10 minutes before applying other oils.
- Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage.
- Also available as a Roll-on
- Valor – balance and align the physical body
All Young Living essential oils meet the Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ standard. This means that every essential oil Young Living distils or sources has the optimal naturally-occurring blend of constituents to maximize the desired effect.
For more information contact Lennea Aurilia 843-655-0555 or Email Soulistic.Health@yahoo.com